Our client is a boutique financial planning firm that emphasises on success and smart advice. Their dedication to long-term growth is proven with their expertise in financial products and a loyal client base.
They are committed in creating a professional team that can make a difference. With opportunity, you will have the chance to develop your skills set and progress your career in financial planning.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) with quality and proficiency
- Prepare SOAs which include but not limited to superannuation including SMSF advice, insurance, and debt management
- Complete all administrative tasks for SMSFs
- Prepare appropriate paperwork and forms required for fact find and SOAs meetings
- Meet & greet clients on behalf of relevant Advisers, and taking comprehensive notes during client meetings
- Providing administrative support to other areas of the business function including tax accounting
- Evaluate and research individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles to assist the development of tailored strategies
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 12 months' experience in a similar role
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) is preferred but not essential
- A solid understanding of financial planning strategies
- Proficient with XPLAN financial advice software
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Desire for ongoing self-development & education