A boutique financial planning firm located in the heart of the CBD. It is a well-established independent financial planning firm which provides clients with personalised, holistic advice to assist them grow, manage and protect their wealth.
Your focus will be supporting Financial Planners in providing implementation and administrative support to them and their clients.
Some of the duties that the role will entail but are not limited to are as follows:
- Prepare and finalise documentation of SOA's including Advice documentation, Quotations, Application forms, Product switches, Redemptions & Portfolio review.
- Assist in implementation of client investment, risk & miscellaneous product & service recommendations & ensure client data is updated promptly.
- Coordinate and oversee client paperwork & lodgements including confirmation follow up and update client database.
- Coordinate completion of all relevant reports & presentation material used in client appointments. Support the financial planning professionals and personal assistant in the preparation of all reports.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems including personal, financial, lifestyle & service delivery details.
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries including following up on outstanding information by phone and written correspondence
- Other administration duties and data entry as required.
To be considered for this role, you will preferably have previous experience as a Financial Planning Assistant within the financial planning industry.
You would preferably have the following:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- A strong interest in financial planning
- 12 months+ previous experience in an administration role within financial planning industry
- RG146 qualification is preferred but not essential
- Adviser Logic experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Confidence and experience in speaking with clients over the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office suite experience
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders