A well-established financial planning firm with a national presence. This company has been helping people and businesses build strong financial futures since 1997, specialising in a range of services including Wealth Management, Corporate Services, Accounting, Mortgages and Leasing.
To support our Financial Planners in the delivery of exceptional service to our clients, following through with lodgements, being pro-active to meet client requests & using your initiative to follow up things on their behalf.
Efficiently manage the day to day tasks required by the Advisers so that they may effectively meet the responsibilities they have to their clients, & to be competent in taking ownership & handling those tasks on behalf of the Advisers.
- Build & maintain client relationships.
- Develop & meet customer service policies & procedures.
- Prepare appropriate paperwork & documentation as required for client meetings as directed by the financial planner in accordance company standards.
- Attend client meetings, taking file notes and action points as required.
- Review & assess applications, lodgement, rollover & switch paperwork to ensure accuracy & adherence with Statement of Advice
- Greeting and managing client enquiries & problems on behalf of the advisers.
- Ensure appropriate & timely follow-up & communication with clients where relevant.
- Being pro-active to identify discrepancies with client data & taking ownership to correct.
- Attend & assist with Client functions after hours, if required.
- Liaise with other divisions to ensure the provision of relevant material to clients.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process & procedures.
- Maintain the COIN database to achieve accurate reporting tools for management.
- Ensure all works in progress & all written or verbal correspondence with clients is diligently recorded in the database.
- Accurately complete all prospectuses & any other transaction forms with Client details.
- Ensure cheques, application forms & invoices are documented in accordance with procedures.
- Pursue all rejected transactions urgently & correct as necessary to ensure the quickest processing times for clients so they are not disadvantaged.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills - verbal & written
- Problem analysis & problem-solving
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Take ownership of tasks & follow through to completion
- Ability to multi task
- Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality & professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Desire for ongoing self-development & education
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years experience as a customer service manager or equivalent role
- Diploma Financial Services
- Knowledge of Financial Planning, superannuation, insurance, managed funds & shares
- COIN, North platform, AMP Portal
- Word, Excel & Outlook