About the company
Our client is a leading private wealth services business that specialises in providing strategic financial solutions to legal, medical and business professionals.
About the role
To support the Financial Planners in the delivery of exceptional service to clients, following through with lodgements, being pro-active to meet client requests & using your initiative to follow up matters on behalf of clients.
Efficiently manage the day to day tasks required by the Advisers so that they may effectively meet the responsibilities they have to their clients, & to be competent in taking ownership & handling those tasks on behalf of the Advisers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop core client strategies whilst working with the financial adviser, and work with outsourced paraplanning to ensure the delivery of clear, concise and compliant plans
- Prepare appropriate paperwork & documentation as required for client meetings as directed by the financial planner in accordance with company standards.
- Attend client meetings, taking file notes and action points as required.
- Review & assess applications, lodgements, rollovers & switch paperwork to ensure accuracy & adherence with Statement of Advice
- Plan, prioritise & communicate all work requirements to ensure that tasks are met within agreed/understood timeframes
- Managing client enquiries & problems on behalf of the advisers
- Ensure appropriate & timely follow-up & communication with clients where relevant
- Being pro-active to identify discrepancies with client data & taking ownership to correct, including undertaking online fact find sessions with new clients
- Outbound calls to disengaged clients, with the intent to both add value and encourage them to undertake the required reviews
- Maintain the XPlan database to achieve accurate reporting tools for management.
- Pursue all rejected transactions urgently & correct as necessary to ensure the quickest processing times for clients so they are not disadvantaged
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma Financial Services (RG 146)
- Knowledge of Financial Planning, superannuation, insurance, managed funds & shares
- Previous working experience in Financial Planning is an advantage
- XPlan experience is an advantage
- Word, Excel & Outlook