With over 40 years experience in financial planning, our client specialises in self managed super funds, retirement planning, investment planning, superannuation and debt management.
They have a loyal client base, a flexible and relaxed work environment, and they also support further learning and development for their staff. You will have potential to grow your skills and income as you progress within the practice.
Your focus will be supporting the Financial Planners in providing implementation and administrative support to them and their clients.
Some of the duties that the role will entail but are not limited to are as follows:
- Answering phones
- First point of contact (reception duties), presentable
- Assisting planner and staff with administrative work
- Filing, data entry
- Keeping office tidy
- Stationary ordering when required
- Collection of mail/posting
- Maintaining office procedures and standards
Skills and Education
- >12 months previous experience in a similar role
- Team Player in small company environment
- Excellent communicator both with staff and with clients
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Willingness to work on their own and in a team environment
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours, when necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good computer skills, i.e Microsoft office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Willingness to want to learn in the role and wanting to grow with the Company
- Willingness to expand their understanding of the financial planning industry