Being a modern business, our client has been around for more than 30 years and their greatest asset is the depth of experience in their advisers. They specialise in establishing and running large corporate super plans, self managed super fund strategies to tailoring individual investment portfolios with insurance.
They have a loyal client base, a flexible and relaxed work environment, and they also support further learning and development for their staff. Being in a growth phase, our client offers great career development and progression.
Your focus will be supporting the Financial Planners in providing implementation and administrative support to them and their clients.
Some of the duties that the role will entail but are not limited to are as follows:
- Administration and Compliance: maintain CRM database and assist clients with general enquiries as well as uphold compliant procedures within the practice
- Client Service: liaise with clients on behalf of the financial adviser and providing general advice where possible
- Implementation of Advice: prepare and lodge applications as well as follow up with superannuation funds and insurance providers
Skills and Education
- Preferred Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Preferred COIN/XPLAN Advice Software experience
- Preferred Direct Share Trading experience